> Trouts and Graylings – Mainly in Rivers
Fishing is allowed from the 1° June to 30 August.
In just few rivers fishing is allowed, only for trouts, for the whole year except for the meteo condition (low temperatures – ice – snow).
> Pikes and Perch – Mainly in Lakes
For those types, fishing is allowed the whole year. During the winter when lakes are totally iced (January – April) Fishing can be practiced but with the Ice Fishing technique.
Even though the Fishing is good from the melting of the ice until the frozen we suggest the following periods:
- Spinning: May – June for big ones
- Fly-Fishing: June – September
Fly-Fishing one week Stages – Price Season 2019
Gruppo di 4 pescatori
Gruppo di 3 pescatori
Gruppo di 2 pescatori
Special fares for partners and kids up to 14 years old
- Partner who doesn’t fish: one couple €800/partner; two couples €600/partner
- Kids: up to 14 years old €400
- Pick-Up and return from to Lodge to the nearest Airport (Ostersund – OSD)
- Board – Breakfast and dinner (Italian cooking) at the lodge, packed lunch on the river. Alcoholic drinks (Italian wine and Spirits), even though not included, with pleasure will be offered in consideration of our provisions!
- Lodging – AFCS villa or other nearby cottages in case of big groups
- Guiding service
- Casting Clinics (on request)
- Equipment provided by the organisation – Wading Sticks – Float Tubes – Fly Tying material – Boat for pike fishing – Personal & FF Equipment in case of loss from the Carriers or damages
- Courtesy car available for customers not interested in fishing (gasoline not included)
Prices doesn’t include:
- Fishing Licences (Medium price 8-10 € per 24 hours
- Alcoholic drinks (see above note)
- Gasoline for the courtesy car
AFCS Fishing Lodge – Info Book
After we agreed the dates of the fishing week you have to confirm the trip from your location to Ostersund Airport (place of pick-up) or to our Lodge.
Right after, you will receive from us the Reservation Form that you are kindly requested to fill-in and return.
Payments method are specified in the Reservation Form and regulated as follows:
- 30% of the total amount/fisherman at the contract
- 70% of the total amount/fisherman at the contract
o have the confirmation of your reservation at our Lodge , you are kindly requested to fill in the specific form you will receive after the request of your booking.
Before to send it back you need to confirm the travel booking completed Per la conferma della prenotazione va riempito l’apposito modulo contenente il dettaglio dell’iscrizione e che vi spediremo appena concordata la settimana. A titolo esemplificativo per prenotare lo stage scelto dovrà essere effettuato un pagamento pari al 30% della quota prevista ed il saldo dovrà poi essere effettuato entro e non oltre i 20 giorni prima della data d’inizio stage. Dettaglio del regolamento all’interno del modulo d’iscrizione.
As we have a strong experience in traveling systems and solutions, in particular with reference to the Swedish market, we will support the groups to find the best solution to reach our Lodge.
In case of Health Care Assistance is better to have the personal European Health Care Card.
Inside the Lodge is not allowed:
- using shoes
Wading Stick for fishing and Repellents for mosquitos has to be considered essential. Except personal needs we will provide both of them
During the fishing season, the Swedish weather is generally similar to the one concerning the northern mountain of Italy where, is warm during the day and fresh/cold during the night.
Based on these facts and our experience we recommend garments in technical fabric for better transpiration such as: Transtex – supplex – fleece – capilene – merino wool – goretex – wind stopper and similar ones.
To give you help to organise the right travel bag we suggest you to check the referring chart
Really few species of flies in the Swedish waters! Few Ephemera, many types of Sedge and Terrestrial with particular refer to Ants and Bees.
At the beginning of the fishing season (June), related to the water levels, you would be looking at impressive May Fly hatches but take note that fish prefer the its emerger status.
Sedge from the beginning and later Terrestrial will be the best from July to the end of August.
Specific Emergers are great anytime during the all season. September when and where is possible to fish little dries will be the best.
In many years of fishing in Sweden we have conducted several tests with many and differet skilled fishermen, using samples of any type and special ones, so we could have made a proper selection for you.
For fishing Tenkara, of course can be used the same sample proposed for the Fly-Fishing, but to be closer to the tradition we have tested with great success some sample of Kebari designed by Gianluca Nocentini